For over 55 years, Reich Tool & Design has created an environment that challenges our team members to be the best that they can be. As a 2nd generation family owned company, Reich Tool & Design offers a high-energy, highly innovative, fast-paced environment. We encourage all members of our team to contribute to the success of meeting our customers ever-demanding expectations. If you are a dedicated manufacturing professional with a desire to grow within your career, this may be the environment for you.
Join Our Team!
We are consistently looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team. Please explore our latest career opportunities below. If we do not have a position that matches your interest or qualifications at this time, please feel free to submit an application using the link below.
Great Benefit Package
Not only does Reich Tool & Design offer a fun environment founded on strong family values, we go above and beyond to total wellness for our team. RTD offers competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefit package to our eligible staff including:
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Vacation Time & 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Sponsored Training and Development
- Sign On Bonus for Eligible Positions
- Referral Bonus for Current Staff
- And much more!
What To Expect
- A culture founded on honesty, integrity, and respect
- A company driven by providing world class customer service
- A company who embraces change and promotes growth in all aspects
- A clean, climate controlled, and safe work environment
- A supportive staff focused on team success
Learn on the Job with RTD!
Little to no experience, but have a dedication to your craft? Let us invest in your career success! Join our team and apply to become an Apprentice. Apprenticeship programs available:
- Electrical Discharge Machinist
- Machinist (CNC)
- Tool & Die Maker
Apprenticeship opportunities are available for interested candidates who display potential for long term career growth.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the machine-readable files on behalf of Reich Tool & Design Inc. To access the machine-readable files, please click here.