At Reich Tool & Design we strive to create an environment that challenges our team members to be the best that they can be. Our fun, fast-paced environment encourages all members to contribute to the success of meeting our customers ever demanding expectations.
Great Benefit Package
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Group Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wire EDM Specialist
12% shift premium
- Requires demonstrated skill and proficiency in the operation of various machines.
- Set up, secure work piece(s) and operate machine tools with limited supervision; Load and run programs on the shop floor machines; Make changes to a software program on the floor, if needed.
- Program 4 axis and solid model parts.
- Read and understand blueprints and G&M codes.
- Make all necessary fine adjustments to machine tool for critical work.
- Produce parts off the Wire EDM machines per print having knowledge of axis rotation.
- Clean & maintain machines for expanded life capacity.
- Follow Wire EDM processes for machining the piece.
- Use of a variety of precision measuring devices to inspect parts for errors.
- Assist in development and implementation of procedures and controls to promote efficient lean operations of the organization and ensure the groups follow those procedures and controls.
- Ability to multi-task several jobs simultaneously.
- Ensure the completion of all paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Able to work overtime when requested to meet the needs of customer timelines.